Monday, January 7, 2008

Thoughts from the Dame Family

Updated 1/7/08 9:30am
I'm not quite sure how to write what I'm feeling when in all actuality I am speechless.

At first what I thought was going to be a "journey" for the Dame family has turned into a "journey" for our entire community. I can honestly say that we are honored to have each and everyone one of you who has prayed, volunteered your time, donated items and/or money and most importantly gave us your hearts, travel down this road with us.

We are so very thankful to EVERYONE that showed up yesterday at the Rock-A-Thon to support Logan. What started out as a way to get Logan and some of the kids together before we left for Nashville turned into something so much more and we will be FOREVER grateful. There has not been an hour that goes by since the start of the Rock-A-Thon to right now as I'm typing, that I don't find myself going back to yesterday and feeling, once again, the pride that filled my heart as I watched family, friends and strangers embrace our son. Whether you realize it or not, you're all going to Nashville with us....thank you for that.

The Dame Family
Tim, Rhonda, Sidney and LOGAN

3 comments:

Lori said...

I am so sorry that I am just hearing about Logan. He has really grown up. Time flies.

He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Lori (Baker) and Evan Briody

Anonymous said...

LOGAN we are all so happy to hear the you are feeling better...and your mom leving the upstates are awesome...we all miss you and its time for your bubbly self to come home so we can hangout....and i also want you to know we all love and miss you =D

Anonymous said...

hi rhonda,tim logan and sydney. i am so glad to here how logan is doing. thanks rhonda for the updates. you are all in my thoughts a prayers. i am so proud of you all. you have been so strong through this love ya couzin connie